Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Creative Ways to Use A Slow Cooker

Year-Round Slow Cooker: 100 Favorite Recipes for Every Season
http://amzn.com/1600854907

I have used a slow cooker for years and appreciate the advantage it provides 
of good meals with little effort.
This book has brought new enthusiasm for enjoying the benefits of my slow cooker!  
It is filled with creative and 'good for you' recipes that are original
and make good use of nutritious foods. 
It is not the 'the same old' list of recipes but ones that spark new interest
in pulling my slow cooker off the shelf and putting it to good use! 
Dishes such as Dried Fruit Compote with Earl Grey Tea andTangerine Sour Cream 
and the Fresh Herb Sauce topping for meat 
add new adventures for our dinner table!
I especially appreciate all the helpful tips the author has added to ensure good cooking results.  
The book is beautifully illustrated with color photographs that inspire me to try new foods!
If you are wanting to eat healthier this book would be a very useful tool. 
It also makes a great gift ( perhaps along with a new slow cooker) 
for a special family member or friend.  
As you can probably tell, I really like this book..... 
I am very grateful I was given a free copy of it by the publisher...
My plan is to put it to good use in my kitchen!





No comments:

Post a Comment