Monday, August 31, 2015

Book Review: It Is Well With My Soul, Meditations for Those Living with Illness, Pain, and the Challenges of Aging

"We are never too old or too young to change, never too far for God’s hand of mercy to reach us, and never beyond the hope of God’s redeeming love."
Shelly Beach wrote the above statement in Section Six of this book, It Is Well With My Soul,  Meditations for Those Living with Illness, Pain, and the Challenges of Aging.
She illustrates this truth beautifully with her openness in telling her own story and ones of many others throughout this inspiring book.  Full of real human life struggles and emotions, the book applies God's Word in practical helpful ways to bring hope and healing to hurting hearts.  As a Stage IV Lung cancer survivor, I found this book greatly beneficial.
(I was provided an electronic copy of this book by the publisher for honest review.)
It Is Well with My Soul: http://amzn.to/1LGSotw

No comments:

Post a Comment