Thursday, June 7, 2012

That Thing Called Cancer

After removal of a lung lobe, medical complications and months of chemotherapy,  I recently began returning to the life activities I enjoyed  before that fateful  "you've got cancer" phone call.   This re-entry road has not been as smooth as I thought it would be though.  There are new and unique challenges I was not expecting.  God's provision was so great during my long year of recovery that I found myself feeling guilty recently when, at times, I seemed to not 'have it all together'.  Hijacked by a a flood of emotions, there have been days in which I have felt as if I were sinking fast.    50 DAYS OF HOPE came into my hands a few weeks ago though and it has helped so much!

This book gets down to ground zero-where all the grief, anxiety, fear and anger linger.  It helps bring the struggler to the only true source of HOPE.  Full of Scriptures, stories and insights, Lyn Eib's book points to Christ, HIS personal promises to us, and aides in making the right choices in thought patterns and attitudes. 

Have you or a loved one recently been diagnosed with cancer?  50 DAYS OF HOPE is a book you need!

Are you a cancer survivor who is finding your way from a life of anxiety and  fear to one full of thanksgiving and joy?  50 Days OF HOPE will help you get there!

That thing called cancer will not rob me of the peace and joy God intends for my life!!!
Another one of God's loving provisions has come to me in the form of 50 DAYS OF HOPE.
As usual HIS timing is perfect!

Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. 

To look inside the book click on the link below:
50 Days of Hope: Daily Inspiration for Your Journey through Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment