Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dusky light, Surprising reflection, Lovely shadow

#1000Gifts.  #JoyDare  
 
Dusky light from the dining room window ...softened silhouette of my favorite teacup pours warm hope into my heart  & spirit (Romans 5:5)

Surprising discovery... Shop window photo from Disney holiday trip brings a smile of wonder & delightful memory of sweet family time
Proverbs 27:19 says:  As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person....
May my reflection show only you, Dear Lord!!!

Lovely shadow ...How  strong my shadow looks!  Lung cancer has been a rough journey, sometimes peace so amazing ... Other times filled with cries of desperation to You, Lord.   But through it all Your Presence has never left me alone....
"Because of your help, I sing in the shadow of your wings" Psalm 63:7 NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment