Friday, December 11, 2015

I Hope You Dance

I Hope You Dance


I love the well known song by Leeanne Womack
-I HOPE YOU DANCE
Worry, Dread, Fear, and Pessimism are not ways to live life to it's fullest.  Besides the fact that they make one miserable, these negative feelings steal energy, joy, and the ability to connect in healthy ways with others.  
As a cancer survivor, I have had my share of dealing with these downers.  We have to recognize and acknowledge the grief, disappointment, and other roots of these feelings. It is important to be kind to ourselves and give our hearts time to recover.  But it is also important to know when to rise back up, find new purpose, and move forward.  
May your 'dance of life' be one in which you choose hope, gratitude, joy, and love as your favorite steps!


Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....I hope you dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment